From immediate effect the 505 Series range of instruments will now be integrated in to the popular 515 series.
A number of components used in the manufacture of the Contrec 505 Series instrumentation have become obsolete and so we have taken the decision to migrate the 505 applications to the more advanced 515 platform with immediate effect.
The main benefits are:
• Same instrument housing, display and operator interface
• Selectable analogue or pulse input during configuration (hence versions 02 and 04 deleted)
• Universal mains power supply (100 – 240 VAC)
• Optional density input (live or manual value) so Volume and Mass can be displayed (FC applications only)
• Increased logging capability
• Compatible with Contrec DataMod Software Tool
We are pleased to advise that there will be no price increases to the FC and BC base model instruments.
Please don’t hesitate to contact your local Contrec Service Centre if you require any further information.
Any previously supplied Contrec 505 Series instruments will be fully supported by Contrec’s standard 3-year warranty period from date of supply.
To view the full range of 515 Instruments Click Here